Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strava Family Plan

• 23-08-2024 12:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,104 ✭✭✭

Had posted to a thread over at Bargain alerts but probably more appropriate here.

Cost would be €25 each. Anyone interested in this? I can do signup with 3 others and send via Revolut or whatever works? PM me if interested and when/if i get 3 more ill sign it up.

From Strava:

Strava's Family Plan lets you share the cost of an annual Strava subscription with up to three family members or friends. Each member gets unlimited access to subscription features that help you train, compete, and explore, plus performance stats and data.

How it Works:

Strava's family plan is available for up to three family members or friends. You can add anyone to your plan as long as they are not an existing Strava subscriber and they live in the same country as you. There can be fewer than four people on your family plan with no change to the price, and you will have the opportunity to fill any remaining spots after you start your plan. Family plans are only available as an annual subscription and not monthly.

Comments

Advertisement