Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hilights to all over blonde?

• 23-08-2024 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I wanted a fashion fun colour in my hair a few months ago. I showed my hairdresser and inspo picture but I got a colour block instead. It wasn't blended. After that my hairdresser fixed it with some hilights.

These are how growing out. My hair looks horrendous and I don't know what to do with my hair going forward.

I see pictures and videos of all over fashion colours and I really love them but I am not ready for a full on bleaching and then to maintain that every few weeks with roots.

I would like to stay with my fashion colour for another year approx and maybe bring my hair back to a light brown that is closer to my natural.

So I am thinking about hilights with my hair and hopefully my hairdresser will do some good weaving of my hair.

Is that the best way forward with my hair for now? More hilights?

Advertisement