Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concept golf - custom fitting

• 24-08-2024 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi all,

Am looking at a full bag custom fitting with concept golf. Anyone gone through the experience, and if so, have you any feedback?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭Russman

Haven't had a full bag fitting with them, but I got fitted for my irons in 2022 with them, super experience. Also had a driver fitting in 2022 & again last year but didn't end up changing driver as my own was performing just as well as any other head/shaft combo apart from one model with a €375 shaft upcharge to gain not a lot, and Mark was good enough to tell me not to bother changing. Can't recommend them highly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭SteadyEddie

Great insight. Thank you.

If hitting outside you have a really clear view of the ball flight, did you find that much of a negative indoors?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭Russman

Not really, but I know where you're coming from. I kinda took the view that, when hitting outdoors, you can see the flight but you're probably hitting crappy range balls, whereas indoors you're hitting good golf balls and you just need to trust Trackman.

Advertisement