Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The The Collins Barracks Sunday 25th

• 24-08-2024 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭

Any one know stage times etc never got email with details

Also what's set up there re standing and beers and end time of gig

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,208 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Not sure if there will be an email. I think the best bet would be to follow Singular Artists' social media- they usually post times there on the day.

Based on the previous gigs, end time is 10:30 so The The probably on stage at 8:30-8:45.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,208 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Gutted I can't get to this, my favourite band.

Saw them for 1st time ever in Belfast on the last tour. Would love to see them again but just didn't suit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭joinme

I was there for Deacon Blue on Fri. Beautiful setting for a gig. The band came on about 8.50 and were done by 10.25.

Beer bar looked rammed, we got cocktails which were a complete rip off. There's a keep cup deposit across all bars, so big queue at the end to get money back.

Not a great set up for toilets as you need to go out the way you went in which creates a bottleneck.

So advice basically is don't drink and make your way middle or right of sound stage to avoid bottleneck :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭easygoing39

Cracking gig,Matt's voice as powerful as ever.Played all the favourites which the crowd sang along too word for word.Played 3 new songs from the forthcoming new album.Fantastic gig,really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭AlanG

Great gig, seemed to be a 10pm curfue for the Sunday night, it would have been nice if they let people know in advance. Bar and toilets worked very well but possibly due to the smller crowd. Fab venue but the singel route in and out to the loos being half way up the are could be a problem with a bigger crowd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1 johnos1977

I was there on Monday Night for James and it was an excellent gig, nice little venue, the bar was fine, never a big Q and i cleaned up on the Keep Cup, loads of them just thrown on the ground after the show so i collected about 20 of them walked up the bar and left with 60 euro,that's my beer and taxi all paid for………great night

Advertisement