Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crumlin Hospital Parking

• 25-08-2024 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi All,

Heading up to Dublin on Friday the 30th for my childs appointment at the Crumlin and was hoping, does anybody live in the nearby estate with a parking spot we could use? I have heard nightmares about the parking and I would like to make the day as stress free as possible.

I would appreciate any help or guidance.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Danye

What time is your appointment at?

The reason I ask is because we were there two Fridays ago, approximately 11am and we had no problem getting parking in the car park. Now we could have got lucky or maybe there’s a lull in the mid morning, when morning appointments are finished and before the afternoon appointments start.

Failing that, there is on street parking but as you can imagine, it can be very busy around there so give yourself plenty of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ShadowSA

9am and we are driving up from Cork.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,357 ✭✭✭Former Former Former

if you arrive before 9 there will be no problem getting parking in the hospital car park, it’s only as the day goes on that it gets very busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

If you're really stuck, the crumlin shopping centre car park is very big and about 10 minutes walk away.

Advertisement