Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PME/hibernia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2 lotus255554

Well, it is never easy opening up to people about loss from scam either by funds or digital/crypto currency, I decided to personally share my recovery story here to aid in someone’s recovery and wellness. I experienced Trust Global Group earlier on this year after a failed online investment with the sum of $190,000 on the line. Trust Global Group had been reviewed by most bloggers and on most reddit articles. I did not hesitate to give them a trial by sending them an email. Their credibility was astonishing, precision and efficiency. I had my refund within 48 hours of providing them the necessary details. Seek assistance from them if you find yourself in my situation or you lost your cryptocurrency. Give it a go. They have an excellent team of professionals who can help you get back your resources. You can contact them via email: {trustglobalg @ consultant.com} Good luck.

Advertisement