Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Learning to speak Spanish from scratch at 60yrs old.. possible?

• 26-08-2024 2:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭

Hi All…..

As I near retuirement age- I have an interest in spending time travelling in teh next 2 years when I hang up my hat.

Spain (and the South America's eventually!) interest me and I am asking the question " could I learn Spanish at my age - enought to get by conversationally as i travel. "

Any Boardies out there having tried this themselves…..??

Am not based in a 'City' enviroment so going to classes as such might not be possible - so looks like it a study at home option for me.

Would be interested in your thoughts on this….

Thanking you all in advance!

Advertisement