Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Primary school in the Balbriggan/Skerries area

• 26-08-2024 7:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1

Hello!

I am going to move to the Balbriggan/Skerries area by the summer of 2025. We are a family of 4 coming from abroad. Could you please recommend good family friendly areas and Primary schools?
    I really appreciate it!

Post edited by Big Bag of Chips on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,799 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Eligibility for schools is largely down to where you will be living. So if you live in Skerries, your kids will be eligible to go to schools in the town, but your kids probably wouldn't be considered for schools in Balbriggan. And vice versa.

If you were going to live in the Blackhills (between Skerries and Balbriggan) your kids may be eligible for schools in both towns plus Balrothery and Milverton NS (around 3km outside of Skerries just off the Lusk road).

I don't know about the ones in Balbriggan, but all of the primary schools in Skerries are good.

A good start would be to check out the school websites to see if their ethos aligns with your family values and your kids' needs. That may help narrow down the field.

Advertisement