Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor Exercise Bike recommendations

• 27-08-2024 3:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,547 ✭✭✭

Apologies up front if this isn’t the correct forum for exercise biking.
    I’ve been doing a bit of research lately on maybe getting a decent exercise bike without too many beaks and whistles the in or astound the €500-€700is mark. I great coming back to the Schwinn 700IC as a good option. I don’t see any on sale here right now though for whatever reason. You can buy from the UK but Brexit has made that kind of stupid.

So I’m wondering if anyone here knows of local stockists for this bike? I’m not seeing anything in Google. Alternatively, I’d love to hear your recommendations for a good alternative. The use case will be in the garage so likely not best s plug so manual as possible. Placing in using Apple fitness plus so not too bothered about external apps. Also something sturdy with a high user weight factor is good. Looking for maybe a spinning bike. I’ve read magnetic resistance is the best but can be pricey so I’m open to any advice or recomm in thighs department. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭cletus

@squonk You probably won't get much info on here. Most of the discussion is about bicycles, as opposed to exercise bikes. Most people's experience of indoor cycling on this forum will revolve around turbo trainers for road bikes.

Perhaps the fitness forum might have more info

Advertisement