Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is the law about returning a defective product?

• 27-08-2024 5:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

Nine months ago, on May, I bought a monitor directly from brand's website.

Six months later, the panel started displaying some vertical lines, and I asked for a replacement.

Now, 9 months into the original purchase, and 3 months into the replacement, this one started to do the same.

To my concern, this can be a defect, and keep replacing monitors, until I throw it out of the window.

I contacted support and they are willing to send another replacement, but hey, I can't do that every 3-6 months...

So, I requested a refund. They refused.

So, what is the law in Ireland for such cases? My wife works as support for another company and she told me that there is the Consumer Law, which sometimes is not the same as companies' effective policy.

Can someone let me know if I can do something about it other than what the company offers?

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement