Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blackleg vaccine

• 28-08-2024 12:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 987 ✭✭✭

Hi, with details of vaccine scheme being published I went about looking for vaccine, no local vet has it and my searching online hasn't returned a bottle as yet?

How is everyone else managing to source it

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,854 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Was just in vets, cant be got. I'm not in the scheme but got covexin 10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭Sami23

Yeah just go with Covexin 10 or Tribovax 10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 987 ✭✭✭tellmeabit

I only see that you can choose one or both of the vaccine types.

Thanks Whelan, I'll chance local for that after lunch but see it available online at the mo.

Haven't done for clostridial here with a while, pneumonia alright this last few years. Already seen a few calves snotty this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,854 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

A good few things I wanted aren't available. Blackleg, ubro red, estrumate....girl in office just said the list is getting longer by the day of stuff out of stock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,929 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

Local enough farmer lost 10 weanlings with Blackleg. Another lost 5. A neighbour lost one too. Vaccine can't be got. Looking at second week in September.

'If I ventured in the slipstream, Between the viaducts of your dream'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭cjpm

@patsy_mccabe

Jeez how close together did the 10 die?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,929 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

Ya. If they get it, they die. No cure. Don't know how close. I thought it was a rumour that got out of hand at first, but know someone that knows the farmer well.

'If I ventured in the slipstream, Between the viaducts of your dream'

Advertisement