Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Dog

• 29-08-2024 12:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,404 ✭✭✭

Has anyone has any with a dog being diagnosed with Cushings Disease .

Our dog has a tentative diagnosis and is about to start tests having had some preliminary investigation.

My dog is about 4 years old and is terrier cross , however has had relatively poor health having had surgery, various infections and so on.

I'm wondering is it worth putting him through the investigations , they seem quite invasive with the vet he is showing signs of the disease however is doing okay at the moment, I'm not concerned about the cost of the tests or medication however the vet has said the prognosis is not good saying he may live only for a couple of years and maybe as little as a year , at the moment he is full of life , eating well and walked everyday.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭Hoboo

As long as he’s eating well and enjoying life then there is no question. Hope he gets better ❤️

Advertisement