Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to pick up nice windows and doors for a DIY garden room build

• 01-09-2024 8:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

I’m building a garden room at the minute, the rough plan is below.

I’m trying to plan windows and doors - I’d prefer not to go for cheap PVC, I think something slimmer would be nicer, but also don’t plan on getting top of the line from a window supplier.

The walls aren’t built yet so if I can get something second hand I can fit the openings to it.

Are there any good places around to pick up decent looking windows for a project like this? Either cheaper online or places that sell second hand?

Cheers!

Comments

Advertisement