Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What kind of price would I be looking at for gutters and roof vents?

• 04-09-2024 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

I am looking to get some gutters replaced on my house and also get 4 roof vents put in. I was just wondering if there are any roofers out there or handymen that could give me a rough idea of the price.

I have attached photos of front and back of the house, I am thinking 2 roof vents at both front and back, the front gutter and down pipe replaced and then the back gutter fixed or replaced on the back main roof with a down pipe. I have had a few quotes already but they seem expensive.

Thanks

Advertisement