Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For Sale, Bergara B14 HMR

• 05-09-2024 6:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭

Hey Folks, selling my Bergara B14 HMR, Based in Lucan.

It is a Bergara B14 HMR in a KRG Ops Whiskey 3 chassis, chambered in 6.5cm. Has had about 300 rounds put through it. It’s a sub moa rifle and regularly reached .5 moa. Selling due to licence space and not getting the intended use.

It has a Bergara top rail, tier one rings and a vortex diamondback tactical 6-24x50 scope, butler creek caps, and a BT Atlas Bipod with quick detach mount. I have 4 magazines for it, 1x polymer 5 round, 2x polymer 10rd, 1x Accuracy International Steel 10rd.
    Comes with a RCC M48 moderator with coletac mod cover.
    Was gunsmithed by Steven Holt.

Can be viewed at Midlands on request.

Total cost put into rifle is around €5000, (Rifle €1600, Chassis €1600, Magazines €200, Mod €320, Bipod €300, Rings/Rail €400, Scope €500, not including miscellaneous parts).

Looking for €2750

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45 Fabarm12345

hi

Would you sell the bipod separately if so what exact model is it and will it fit on to a picitanny rail

Regards John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7 Eoin371

Hi, I have a friend interested. He's not on boards. If you want to pm me your number and are happy to take a call some time?

Regards,

Eoin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭CWhite11

provisionally sold

Advertisement