Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Solis inverter and Dryness battery system not functioning after power cut

• 08-09-2024 9:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hi,

A Solis inverter and Dryness system is malfunctioning after a recent all day power cut. The system is displaying a "no battery" error but also displays the battery with a charge of more than 30%, the battery is powered up and displays green LED's.

The trip switch for the battery was off after the power cut.

I have shut down the system completely and restarted it.

I have tried to "wake up" the battery thru the Solis inverter and it works for a few seconds, then returns to alarm mode. I have charged the battery from the grid as we had a previous problem and this sorted it.

Its really hard to get in contact with the installers.

Help!!

Comments

Advertisement