Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bored musician seeks musical adventures.

• 08-09-2024 9:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13

Im not too fussy, give me a shout if you want to organise a jam to see what happens.

In order of comfort/aptitude

Guitar

Bass

Singing

Drums

Keys

I can use FL studio fairly well also.

In kildare/newbridge area but work in Dublin so i would prefer something in the M50 M7 area

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7 marcobass

Hey, I'm a bass player based in Kildare town....happy to jam if you up to...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 Scottish Gordon

Pm'd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4 RyanMGuitar

hey man, I’m a guitarist living in Meath looking for a drummer to jam with and maybe even test out some old originals, play mostly rock, metal and a bit of alt and punk. How’s your comfort level on drums?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mr.silver88

Drummer Wanted for Psychedelic Folk Rock Band

View debut single/music video here: A Clatter and Drone - The Day That Broke Winter

Stephen Troussé, Uncut Magazine

“Exhilarating psychedelic reel, recalling Fairport’s wilder odysseys, from Dublin folk-rock adventurer.” -Stephen Troussé, Uncut Magazine

Band: A Clatter and Drone - Psychedelic Folk Rock

About Us:
    A Clatter and Drone is a Neo-Psychedelia Folk Rock band based in Dublin, drawing inspiration from Irish folk, psychedelic rock, and electronica. Our music explores deep themes around psychology and philosophy, delving into reflections on the human condition.

Influences:

• Folk/Trad: Lankum, Junior Brother, Lisa O’Neill, Planxty,FairPortRock: Led Zeppelin, Alice in Chains, Pixies
    • Psychedelic/Electronic: Pink Floyd, Tame Impala, Boards of Canada

Position:

We’re seeking a skilled drummer to join us for regular rehearsals, collaborative songwriting, recording sessions, and live performances.

Requirements:

• Availability for weekly rehearsals 
    • Strong improvisation skills, creative rhythm, and openness to experimenting with sound
    • Own drum kit and effects (if applicable)
    • Professional, punctual, and….
    • A full proficiency in Craic Arts ... .oh tickle me diddle ;)

Bonus Skills:

• Experience with recording, production, multi-instrumental abilities, singing abilities, and the ability to harmonize.full licenses and driving.

Highlights and Perks:

• Acclaimed debut single "The Day That Broke Winter"
    • Featured in GoldenPlec, Uncut Magazine, and Hot Press Magazine
    • Currently in label negotiations with a full album and music videos prepared for release
    • Another full album of material ready to rehearse and record
    • A backlog of 40+ songs and musical ideas to explore
    • Dedicated management and access to a centrally located, affordable rehearsal space—one of the best in Dublin
    • Our own dedicated artistic director/photographer
    • Dedicated producer and sound engineer on board
    • Access to a professional recording studio
    • And…..Were Fook”In Class ;)

Press:

Ian Lynch, Fire Draw Near, Lankum: “…play this track in honor of the Goddess Bridget.”

Hot Press: “There’s something awesomely raw about it, as if it’s been around since the beginning of time but has just come into the light. The video stands up to multiple replays.” - Jackie Hayden, Hot Press

Justin McDaid, Golden Plec: “The Day That Broke Winter is an enigmatic piece of work that’s conjured into life with a whisper and gradually erupts to move through its stirring, subtly-evolving instrumental movements.”

Social media:  https://www.instagram.com/a_clatter_and_drone_music/

To Apply:
    If you’re interested, please send us your full experience, demos, a photo, and a list of your musical influences to: posterfishpromotion@gmail.com

Advertisement