Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS: 2012 Cervelo S5 Team size 54

• 09-09-2024 7:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,775 ✭✭✭

Surplus to requirements, and in truth, somewhat of a project bike for someone with a grá for Cervelo.

2012 Team version of the Cervelo S5 aero frame in size 54 with Ultegra 6700 10spd group with a Rotor 3D crank.

Hasn't seen the road for quite a few years and is shod only with training wheels to move from A to B. It does ride if you put air in the tyres but it really does need an overhaul. It would be an ideal candidate for a refresh with 5800 or 6800 road group, which can now be acquired relatively cheaply (or keep it as a 6700 build but have it re-cabled).

I am in dire need of space for incoming bikes so this is unpolished and straight to the point.

I'm looking for €500 and I reckon this could be brought up to a nice road spec for a couple of hundred euros. I have brand new 5800 shifters here which should take the sting out of any refresh cost.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 457 ✭✭gmacww

Ah feck. I’d have taken that straight away if only it wasn’t too small. Great project for someone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭Plastik

Offer asking pending inspection and logistics!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,775 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Sold to uber-broker Plastik, thanks all - lock her up mods.

Advertisement