Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iphone 11 setup

• 20-09-2024 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

I got my son an iphone 11 for his birthday. The shop said it was brand new but I've no idea if it is as the box was not officially 'apple' sealed. The phone itself looks immaculate though, even the sim card slot hasn't a speck of dust in it.

I'm setting the phone up for him, it downloads ios18, there is no way around this or choosing ios 17 but it takes a good hour to 'prepare' the update. When it finishes and I click 'install', that button goes into the buffering circle.

I clicked install at 8am on the dot this morning, it's now 08.55 and it's

still on that screen.

Could it be a case of the apple servers being really busy, it's a 'brand new' phone so should have the space (64gb) or is there something else going on?

I've stopped the update 4 times since last night, cleared the phone and started from scratch and this happens each and every time.

What's going on?

Comments

Advertisement