Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Revolut tax id

• 20-09-2024 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi all,I have questions,I’m only new ,was setup Revolut new account-put all information what what’s required,get me card-is standard account only for daily use,they ask my for PPS no -wich im up loading,then I get around 3 emails to fill up for tax id ?,I have fill this up -or this is scam or what I should do ?,can you guys help please?, thank you in advance.

Post edited by Jim2007 on

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I'm having trouble decyphering that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,044 ✭✭✭con747

They need certain information for revenue and to make sure your not laundering money so it will need PPS and other details AFAIK.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 RobbieGroncz

thank you so much,what is AFAIK?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭JVince

Tax ID is your PPS unless you are registering for a business account and are vat registered

is only the statndard account,but when I registered I was give already pps no.and after few days they sent me 3 times submit tax id,that’s I worry about it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,044 ✭✭✭con747

AFAIK, as far as I know. I only know of giving a PPS for a standard account and can't remember what they asked me. They do need to update info every so often so just put your PPS back in.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,761 ✭✭✭Xterminator

OP: revolut must comply with money laundering legislation hence the info required.

So your worry about fraud seems misplaced.

here is specific info about your question.

https://help.revolut.com/en-IE/help/sign-up/what-is-a-tin-tax-identification-number/

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

You went to the website, you signed up and as part of the standard process for of opening a bank account you are required to provide this information…. why would you think it is a scam?

thanks for all information guys,much appreciate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭beachhead

Normal request these days

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement