Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wetsuit siz

• 24-09-2024 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have my eye on a Roxy wetsuit but it comes in US sizes on a .ie website. I am a size 10 which would normally be a size 6US but according to their size chart I need a size US10. I've contacted the website who asked me for further measurements which I gave and have heard nothing back. This wetsuit is on sale and I don't want to miss it but I've no idea what size to go for. Anyone have experience of US sizes in wetsuits?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,881 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

I find Quiksilver (parent company) sizing fairly good. As in the 6US will probably be a 10, not oversized and not undersized. Don't forget, they're sizing for athletes (or people who are fit) and not overweight people. If it's for sale go for it, it's going to be stretchy.

https://www.roxy-ireland.ie/wetsuit-size/

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Ash40

@John_Rambo thanks a million for that link. Going by that I'm somewhere in the middle but a mens medium fits so I'll chance it. Thanks again 😊

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,881 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

They're very well made suits. In fact everything they make is high quality. I've been using Quiksilver since the late eighties, Billabong and ION are good too when it comes to suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Ash40

@John_Rambo I agree with you on that! I've only worn Roxy rash vests but they are excellent. I'm going from CSkins suit to this Roxy one (I've ordered it) so I'm pretty happy to change. Thanks for your help!

Advertisement