Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Walker TV software updates

• 04-10-2024 9:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how to roll back a software update on a Walker TV? The latest one is a disaster.

• The internet browser is constantly crashing
    • The audio from the headphone socket mutes when channel 29 or 30 is selected on Saorview, requiring a complete power shut off and restart to get it working again.
    • The menu system is a pain to get into with constant graphic reminders that the TV is powered by TiVo. If that whats TiVo is all about, I don't want it.

I have tried emailing them, but there has been no response.

Post edited by StreetLight on

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Sorry I'm no help with whether it can rollback or not yet. My understanding is that they've just recently started the updates for models in the past few years that don't have TiVo (which is default on all new models).

Out of curiousity, can you now get the latest RTE Player with live RTE channels? I believe Disney+ app is another new addition. Not good if the browser keeps crashing though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Any chance its still under its 2 year warranty ang get it fixed on a service call

Glen dimplex are the importers for Walker so if it is affecting your tv im sure there is plenty of others in your position as well

Tel 01 8428222. Dial 1 for service might be worth a call

https://www.glendimplexireland.com/en-ie/After_Sales_Support

Advertisement