Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scammed By Dodgy Roofer

• 09-10-2024 8:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1

Without going into a big rant about how we ended up getting scammed I just wanted to cut to the point.

All we wanted to know was if anyone has an experience of dealing with a dodgy roofer or trader and after paying most of the payment in cash. If anyone has followed it up through the court system, got engineer’s reports and solicitors. Did they find the process was worth it or find that the waiting time for closure on the matter was too stressful.

I'm raging and livid that we got caught out but we were forced into an awkward position by this gangster roofer. I don't want to let it go and want to make this dodgy trades person face up to the consequences. But it's such a drawn out process and after speaking to the guards they even said it's ridiculously slow. I just don't know if it's worth the heartache.

Post edited by Punchy21 on
    Tagged:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement