Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Discussion of STL files for 3D models. Best examples and platforms.

• 11-10-2024 12:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2

Hello everyone!

I want to start a thread to discuss 3D printing.

Share your experiences:

The best 3D printers

The best platforms for buying STL files

Your printed models

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1 Isabella9001

Hi!🖐️

Great idea!

I recently bought a Bambulab A1. It’s an excellent printer, well-calibrated with high printing speed and a sleek design. It also has automatic acceleration calibration. I highly recommend it!

As for platforms, I like Gambody. I buy some STL files from them. I really appreciate that the models are usually very detailed and well-made, plus they have great customer support. I had some questions, and they responded quickly, explained everything, and helped me out. So, overall, I really like it.

Recently, I bought an STL file of the Black Pearl from them. It’s amazing! Very detailed. I highly recommend it

https://www.gambody.com/premium/black-pearl

I’m still printing it, but once it’s done, I can share photos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2 Simon Mars

Thank you for your response!

And for the information and experience!

Very interesting!🤗

Advertisement