Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daft Punk

Options
  • 28-02-2001 2:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Anyone looking forward to the new album?
    Its called `Discovery` and its out on March 12. You can find it on the net, but for some reason, alot of people have made alot of fake tracks and calling them `Daft Punk`

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

i've listened to the advanced promo album that has been around the net and from what i've heard it's gonna be bangin (i know other words then that). "gonna burn this disco down" looks like a theme to the whole album and they plan on to release every tune as a single. weird.

anyway, the robot masks are fúckin ace... http://www.daftclub.com/ i want one!!!!

adnans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

Has there ever or is there ever likely to be a video as amazing as Daft Punks 'Around the World'?

A) < No. > B) < No. >
    C) < No. > D) < No. >

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

you've obviously never seen the videos for All Is Full OF Love or Bachelorette then? smile.gif

Advertisement