Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update on 3G sim card

• 29-11-2004 11:51am
    Subscribers Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭

Hello Everybody,

Tried a little experiment at the weekend. My 3G phone is still winging its way over from the Uk, so i headed into Vodafone at the weekend and asked them to change my sim card from a 2.5G card to a 3G card as i said i will have my phone on Monday. Now three vodafone stores said they did not have enough spare 3G sims, so in the end the store at the bottom of Grafton Street beside game gave me one on the Sly ( thanks to the lovely girl) i got chatting to her and she did not even charge me for it. (should be €32) So i stuck it in my 2G and 2.5G phones and low and behold it works no probs at all. So all i can say is roll on my V800

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Fair played..

• Subscribers Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

i was a happy camper alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Horeb

Just got mine aswell there so fingers crossed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 EI-A320

Hey all,

What site / where in UK did you buy your 3G handset? i'm thinkin about buyin one for xmas?
    Thanks,

• Subscribers Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

either ebay or else www.nowicom.com have the v980 + some others

• Advertisement
Advertisement