Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alterbridge - This Saturday In London!

Options
  • 29-11-2004 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭

Any one else heading over to this gig in the Mean Fiddler in Charing Cross??

::: ven0mous :::

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

I 'd like to see them but can't afford to go over two weekends in a row. I was at the Eastpak resisitance tour last Friday for Sick of it all, Unearth and snapshot. Let us know what it's like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Simply put - this concert was PURE AWESOME! The support act was 'The Answer', not too bad a band - just not my taste really...

Alter Bridge were just simply amazing to see live & Myles Kennedy, OMG - that dude can really belt it out live...... if ANYONE ever gets a chance to see these guys, you should go...

The London gig @ the w/e was the last one for this tour - but they said they were coming back to play in London in March, so I might take another trip again for that...... I was blown away.... not quite as blown away as when I saw 'Perfect Circle' in Manchester earlier this year, but a damn close second.....

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Sounds like a good show. I'm a big fan of Tremonti's playing and would have loved to see them live. They've got Brian Marshall back with them now so it's the same musicians as Creed.

How long did they play for anyway? Did they do any Creed stuff or was it just off the new album?

I'd be interested in seeing them in March, hopefully they'll stop off in Ireland for a date.

Advertisement