Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What for mat are you playin on?

Options
  • 29-11-2004 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭

Im playin it on xbox at the moment! got it the other day. i prefer the ps2 pad a bit more causeof the four shoulder buttons but it's still amazing!

what would you say it is best on? and what is it like on xbox live?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

I'm on PS2, i feckin love it on the oul PS2, been playin it for years and i'd never change.
    although graphics are probably well superior on XBox, not to mention PC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

PC kit patches are piece of piss and wide range of controllers and actual game patches.

Would say online if it was better.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

PS2.
    Probably wouldn't run on my pc, and I don't have BB so online play means little to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

i'm on ps2 as well. best joypad for it IMO. and all my friends have a PS2 so getting some tournaments organised isn't too difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

PS2 (and Winning Eleven 8), XBOX and PC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

PS2 for me
    no broadband for online sadly :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭stevieg_irl

i have it on Xbox,
    think its better then on Ps2 mainly cos i prefer xbox.
    Playin on Live is good but people can just quit when they losing and there is a good bit of lag, still good doh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

playing it on pc
    played all the iss versions on n64 great games at least they keep getting better not like the fifa crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 4000Holes

PC because it was the cheapest version. And online is a bonus.

Advertisement