Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PanterA play dublin

Options
  • 05-03-2001 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭

just wondering does anyone know the date, i heard its june, i do not wanna miss that gig it will seriously rock cyropractors will be needed all around methinks smile.gif.

The doctor says im getting much better :)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

No sign of it on Ticket Master - you sure about it Jim?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭black_wizardd

hmmm, heard from a friend of a friend who heard it from the wallpaper type thing, i tried ticketmaster before asking here but no sign of it there, if the gig is in june they would'nt have tickets this early would they ?, i hope its ture, must keep any eye out, i cant try pantera.com either because it needs flash and i cant install it in the college. damn. frown.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

No sign of it on the website either Jim - they've just finished a US Tour 2 days ago, but there's nothing about a European one.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

****e frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

When was the last time they played dublin?

• Advertisement

i dunno

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Telgere

bout 4 years ago

Advertisement