Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

specs of new Fitz?

Options
  • 29-11-2004 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Just noticed last nite that there putting an upstairs to the fitz. Anyone know what their plans are with the place? More poker tables etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dirkey_wynne

It's poker tables going upstairs alright. Heard somethign about tournies upstairs, cash games downstairs, but not sure how true that is. I'm sure Marq will be able to tell us.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

I was talking to Luke last night about it.

About 8+ tables upstairs and 2 downstairs for tournies. All cah games downstairs. Upstairs will have Internet access along the walls - looked like space for 10+ PC's.

Looks impressive - roll on January

Hyzepher

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The majority of poker tournie tables will be up there (at least another 6-8 afaik). Tables 1 and 2 will remain downstairs to accomodate people who cant go upstairs and to preserve the atmosphere for the final two tables in any tournie.

I believe some blackjack will also make an appearance up there. Downstairs will now be primaraily cash poker tables. Which will be nice for those of us who have to wait for seats in cash games usually.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Obscure

Should make it bigger than the merrion i guess then!?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Don't think it will wuite have the floor space of the merrion. Upstairs will have 6+ tables, some gaming tables and will mostly be tournament tables apart from the current Tables 1 and 2 downstairs under the wall display.

I was upstairs (in the new area) for the big game last month. There was 4 poker tables and oceans of room, think there's going to be office/staff room as well up there.

It'll be interesting to see how the PC's fit in with the poker tables when its all up and running, there looked to be space for at least 12-15 PCs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement