Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plans for Sunroom

Options
  • 29-11-2004 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Looking at adding a sunroom to our house. Given that its not a paricularly big/complicated job do I need to get an architect/engineer to draw plans for me? Just wondering if a builder should be able to build it if I do up some drawings to give him an idea of what I want. Of course this will probably vary from builder to builder.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

the mother in law put on a new extension of about 40 sq metres, she got a friend who is an architect to do up a few ideas.
    She had done some ideas herself on paper but the architect made a great job of it to be honest.

depends on the size of sun lounge

gluck

Advertisement