Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coh Eula

Options
  • 29-11-2004 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

anyone elses EULA corrupted? Been like that for a couple of days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

dont know if it is corrupted but it does take ages to appear after the "I accept" button appears so I generally dont give it a chance to load anymore. I could be promising my firstborn or something... ah well, as long as I get my gaming fun it's all good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Its still corrupted. I filled out a bug report when I posted last. I paged a GM today and they said not to worry about it. I mentioned that I am not legally bound to the whole first section as its not visible and all I got was a *shrug*.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

This whole "You have to click the Eula every day" thing is very annoying (lots of games do it). You would be bound to it because you've clicked I Agree like a thousand times already. It's stupid that they keep asking you to accept it again and again.

The only reasons they could have for displaying it again and again are:
    a) They change it occasionally and want you to accept the changes, in which case they should just ask you to accept it each time it changes
    b) As some people have multiple players on the one account (different family members may log on at different times to the same account), some people may not see the Eula if other family members had accepted it. Not sure how to get around that, but they could put a line in each changed Eula, that says it's the clicker's responsibility to ensure other users of the shared PC are made aware of the contents of the Eula.

I got so annoyed with it in SWG, I wrote an autoit script that clicked the box automatically, and also filled in my login password and clicked ok (I'm lazy).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 P45

Hobbes wrote:
    anyone elses EULA corrupted? Been like that for a couple of days.

I haven't had any problems with the EULA. If the front page about manticore is loading, then I can't understand why your EULA is borked. Verify files doesn't help?

Advertisement