Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got my DS

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

64 on wanted? Yikes... well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

/me wants DS even more...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Well I got hit for tax on my DS today.

Got the payment request from FedEx.

It's actually not too bad, just €26. And that's for 2 DS's and a game. The retailer was nice and put down the total value as €75 as opposed to the actual €325 or so....

Anyone else who got a DS at launch can probably expect to receive a similar invoice in the post this week too.

Best of luck to all concerned!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

When you finish XY/XX and get the screen where you can change the girls clothes, you can touch her up with the stylus (as my GF discovered!). Very funny.

Ya don't have to finish the game to get into this -- just click on Maniac in the main menu, then you can poke her all over & watch her squirm :D

Finished the game the other day, the last few parts were easier than the bloody Nightmare Boss Battles all over again -- HATE the Plants!!
    It's actually not too bad, just €26. And that's for 2 DS's and a game. The retailer was nice and put down the total value as €75 as opposed to the actual €325 or so....

I only had to pay €30 on mine, which had the full price on the package, total was $235.70. It seems expensive that you had to pay €26 on a €75 package, when I only paid €30 on one that was valued at a lot more? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

TCamen wrote:
    I only had to pay €30 on mine, which had the full price on the package, total was $235.70. It seems expensive that you had to pay €26 on a €75 package, when I only paid €30 on one that was valued at a lot more? :confused:
    hmm.. yeah... it could have something to do with FedEx's processing charge. It was something like €8 for me. So the duty was just €18....

oh well it's still not too much...

• Advertisement
Advertisement