Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Managerial casualties

• 10-08-1999 9:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

First of the season will be Gullit. Hes really gone to **** with Newcastle. Hes a greedy **** tho. Servers him right for leaving Chelsea! HA.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I give Gullitt 3 Months at most and then he's out smile.gif

Gandalf.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Well after last nights Fiasco I'd say he'll be gone within a few days. SO it'll be Gazza to take over with Jimmy five-bellys as his assitant.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Heh smile.gif

Yeah Gazzas training camp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Muso, 5 Bellies is in jail atm smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Looks like sooner than 3 months. Heh. Hes probably got a couple more matches left and if he loses them Shepard will get rid of him. As I said, should have stayed with Chelsea. Greedy bastid.

Take it Gullaaaaa!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

i belive Guillt left today didnt he?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

This just in, Gullit is to be Gazza's new assisstant/nanny. There are questions however about his lager/curry capacity.

Advertisement