Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website won't work, arrrghh....Please Help!!

• 29-11-2004 9:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm having trouble with this website http://www.laudamotion.de/muenchen/

I have to click on 'Laudacar Buchen' and then 'registrieren'. The site is either not working properly or I have some issue with cookies or something because it won't let me register.

If anyone can help me it'd be absolutely great. This is very frustrating!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Same thing happening to me, accept the license, then back to the main page...

However, if you clicked the "Registrieren" tag on the top right it will get you there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭frodi

what browser are you using?
    I tried it with firefox and it came up with a problem with the security cert. looks like it might be the site rather than your settings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

doodle sketch I could kiss you! (steady on)

I'm using a laptop and that awful frames based site means I couldn't even SEE the registrieren link (so thanks a million for posting it!)

doodle sketch,
    I don't suppose there's also an 'einloggen' or log in tab up on that top right corner is there? if so could you post the link. Thanks a mil.

Using IE 6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

They don't link to a logon page, they only offer a couple of name/password textboxes in the same place... Sorry...

• Advertisement

Guess I need to find a bigger monitor, thanks for your help.

Advertisement