Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shamed to ask

Options
  • 29-11-2004 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭

I used to be a great zelda fan, but I have a horrible secret.
    I never completed Majoras mask.
    It's been a while since I've even turned on the gc, but my last memories of the game, was the frustrating milk race (racing the brothers in order to gain some much needed item i think)..I just couldnt do it.
    I did have three of the giant chaps who stopped the moon from crashing but alas, I failed to save the world.
    I understand this is a shameful repressed topic, but I think the time has come for me to explore and release these hidden memories and then I might be able to get on with life and move forward.

whats the secret?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

i dunno, but surely if you typed "Majora's Mask Walkthrough" in google you'll find a few tips. Its what i might do if i were as desperately stuck as you or playing discworld on pc (discworld was harder than impossible)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

did that, although it was two years ago, never found any clue as to how to win the race. Maybe it just requires talent.

*sigh

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

perhaps. practice makes perfect though. I hate bits in games that are too frustratingly hard to play but you have to just get it done somehow. I remember trying to unlock invisibility in goldeneye on N64. Had to do an entire level on the hardest setting in so long and depending on a randomly placed scientist to be in a certain place near the end. ANy time i was lucky enough to get near the end the scientist wasn't there. I reckon i tried it over 2 thousand times. (no exag). Sometimes I just have to accept I aint good enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Sometimes I just have to accept I aint good enough.

but you said it was random so that contradicts the rest of your post

Advertisement