Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A question to all

Options
  • 29-11-2004 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Hello folks, just passing this around for opinions and possible suggestions.
    The sort of stuff I would listen to would best be described as dope addled, (ozric tentacles, gong, pink floyd, orbital....see what I mean). As I am up and about late most nights this would be when I would listen to the radio. What say ye to the prospect of a late night (ie. 2am onwards) show that would play the trippier, more blissed out side of the alternative world? This would not just mean guitar based stuff, but other forms of music.
    Is there anyone doing anything like this now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭IanluvsKathleen

donal dineen midnight thursday to sunday on today fm. use to be even better til today fm went gay and change his slot from 10.00 - 1.00

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Big Donal Dineen fan as it is; have to agree that 'small hours' is not quite as good as 'here comes the night', but it's still very good and I rarely miss him. However, it is after 2 am I was thinking of. Thanks anyway.

Advertisement