Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GANDY...READ THIS!!!

• 28-08-1999 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

Since i was in the canaries for the last 2 weeks, i never got to say this. 2-1 2-1 2-1
    And thats why we're the champs and your....piff smile.gif

F.
    Disgusted with the Lazio match. It was obvious that United didnt give a rats ass. I mean who was half of that team that played??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

hahaha you utd fans really do make me laugh you lost to lazio and yes yous did want to win the game just fukken face it lazio beat yeas fair and square also yous did want to win the charity shield and yous didnt same excusses all the time makes me sick really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Gah Lucky ba$tards. We'll get you back in Old Trafford.

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

ahh ffs, i didnt make exscuses (well....) when arsenal 1 the charity shield, just said they were ****ors smile.gif As for the Lazio match, c'mon ffs, obviously they wanted to win, but if they really wanted to win they would have fielded the best team. Instead, we had no giggs, irwin, yorke. Becks came of tho he didnt really like like he needed to. U cant deny it, united did not give it their best shot which is annoying.
    F.

Advertisement