Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Terry Lyons Electro-ish Mix

• 30-11-2004 3:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

I've put this in a few replies to some threads, so apologies if you've read it allready

Heres an electro-ish mix that I did up a few weeks back.
    I gave a few out at one of the Stylus gigs and got some great feedback from it.
    Really good for a party or for getting ya in the mood for a mad one. Lucy Liu never sounded so sexy!!!

Also check out the site for some other quality stuff from the likes of some old Melodica and Stylus favourites.

Let me know what yez think.
    Cheers,
    Terry.

http://www.queeporganicmusic.com/artisthtml/mixterrylyonsbiog.htm

Tracklisting

01 GROOVE ARMADA - SUPERSTYLIN
    02 ROYSKOPP - EPLE (SHAKEDOWN MIX)
    03 DANIEL DIAMOND - CHAMPU
    04 DOT ALISON - SUBSTANCE (FELIX DA HOUSECAT MIX)
    05 SAMPLE - KILL BILL
    06 SIMPLE MINDS - SPACE FACE (TOMCRAFT MIX)
    07 LADYTRON - SEVENTEEN (SLAM REMIX)
    08 DOGMA 3000 - NO MORE
    09 NEW ORDER - BLUE MONDAY
    10 ELECTRIC 6 - DANGER! HIGH VOLTAGE (SOULCHILD BLITZ MIX)
    11 BASEMENT JAXX - WHERES YOUR HEAD AT (EXTENDED MIX)
    12 ALTER EGO - ROCKER
    13 PUNX - THE ROCK

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Very enjoyable and pretty smooth mixing.

Only gripe would be there is quite alot of skipping around the Electric 6 song...

Recommended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭pookster

Cheers Bri,
    Didn't notice the skipping. Will check it out, must have gotten corrupted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 QUEEP

Sorry about that folks......

was our fault when converting to mp3... the cd must have skipped and it recorded like that onto the mp3.... dont know how we didnt notice it...

tis all fixed now. we hope everybody can take the time to download it again. Its a great mix, and definitly well worth getting it again....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

No prob.

Advertisement