Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can you get GAA dvds ?

• 30-11-2004 3:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know where you can get GAA dvds - of past All Irelands and so on ? Preferably online, as I live in Japan ..............

Cheers
    Colm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭DUB

there was no such thing as a gaa dvd until setanta released a couple recently, you can get them online at the gaastore.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Have a look at easons on line site too. I have nto checked it out but there stores usually have some GAA vids\dvd's on sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I lar na Pairce in Thurles is where they have a big collection of videos not to sure about DVD's try here www.tippgaashop.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭protos

God - the selection is awful ............. and nothing at all for hurling.
    Theres a market there - GAA ahould so something about it - I'm sure
    they've made sure they own all the image and merchandising rights .......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭DUB

did you try the gaastore.com? they have a hurling dvd, review of the season, setanta own the gaa rights outside ireland and are only getting it together now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

Advertisement