Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Game's Debut, The Documentary - JAN. 2005

• 30-11-2004 3:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

The Game's Debut, The Documentary - JAN. 2005
    www.theblackwallstreet.com
    www.comptongame.com

BWS Street Team Presents: The Game's CD is as anticipated as Tupac's All Eyez On Me! The Game is the latest edition of the G Unit Records and CEO of Black Wall Street. The Game is expected to not only reach platinum status with his gut wrenching truth telling, and clever lyrics, Game has the whole Western region firmly planted on his shoulders. As many are rooting for him to resurrect the West Coast, he is as anticipated as Tupac's All Eyez On Me Album. This Compton native has been getting a growing buzz with his winning diss to New Jersey native, Joe Budden, "Budden Budden Budden" chanted in the background has amazed even the East Coast veterans, causing a buzz nationwide. Needless to say the "Beef" between The Game and Budden has been recently squashed, it still doesn't erase the fact that The Game's lyrical ability to demolish his competitors is not only an asset that he has, but an ability that can be unleashed given the right time, person and lyrical circumstance. The Game's story is an interesting one indeed. As this former drug dealer, current gang banger has survived 5 shots, a crime riddled neighborhood, personal dramas and woes, he has lived to tell it, and tells it so eloquently in each rap song. The Game was left for dead 5 years ago, no one thought that he'd live to tell his story. Yet he is alive and well, with somewhat of an attitude, but can you blame him? His debut CD which is set to have the radio circuit editing the lyrics to ensure the people get the message-The Documentary pays homage to the original rap legend Eazy E.

People are already stating that the Game is the best artist to be expected in the 1st quarter. Radio Promoters reveal, "When BWS sent this Game snippet, We sent it to the radio DJs and they all came back with a favorable response. 100% total support regardless of coast." Everyone is anticipating that this West Coast native, but bicoast lyricist is able to penetrate every single region, because his style is universal. He is gritty and unapologetic like Eminem, he is passionate like Tupac, he has an attitude like Ice Cube, and has clever lyrical wordplay like Jay Z . What a powerful combination to have, but more importantly what a relief to have some more talent grace the scene. With this dynamic power punch, everyone in the industry is sure to be intent on getting Game. Do you got Game?

Go to www.thegame.aftermathmusic.com/ to catch up the latest music news. Experience just a glimpse of his talent by this easy download in no time with this electronic press release. Hear his wonderful wordplay, and Dr. Dre's beautiful beats featuring 50 cent! About BWS Street Team: BWS Street Team is Directed By: BigFase100 & Gride & Shemia Miller. This Street Team encompasses a global promotions element that is catering to exposing the world to The Black Wall Street Artists

Mazen aka LakersAlldaway37, BWS Street Team, Western Region

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

"The Game's CD is as anticipated as Tupac's All Eyez On Me"

Yea sure it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Budden killed Game in their battle,Games diss was ****e and Budden killed it,what was it called,Game Over i think.

Ive heard a few of his tracks,its decent,but by and large not mind blowing. Personally i thought he was outshone by Easy Es son Lil E on their collabo. However,his freestyle over the Straight Outta Compton beat is deadly

Im still undecided,he may be good,or he may be a bit overrated like 50,selling records more of his gunshots and crack gimmick than superiour talent. Hope im proved wrong though

And by the way,is anyone else tired of one post ****ers pimping their artists on this board? This is the second in the week,before this we had the rater cheesily named "hip hop violonist" being pimped. That name just sounds terrible to be honest,like something middle class american folks tryna be "with it" would listen to

And i read her bio,she served in the israeli army,so she wouldnt get a penny off me if she could rap like Biggie for all i care :mad:

But anyway,with the Game,everyone is expecting Doggystyle the second coming with his album. I hope it is,but id be skeptical. And yiv got Knoc`turnal,Hitman and a host of other californians who were gonna be the next big thing but fell largely into obscurity

Ye want the west shinin again,Suge Knight has to get off his hole and let Kurupt release something. Or better yet,he hooks back up with Dre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

From what ive heard of the Games stuff it doesnt sound too Great. but it will be interesting to hear it and see if we are wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

I've heard its not great either. I've heard one or two tracks and wasn't that impressed. We'll see though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭L!aM

I've heard a bit of material and he's just ok. I hate when MCs get hyped up like this, it's bullsh!t. They just can't live up to it.
    The Game's story is an interesting one indeed. As this former drug dealer, current gang banger has survived 5 shots, a crime riddled neighborhood, personal dramas and woes, he has lived to tell it, and tells it so eloquently in each rap song.

Now that's just fab, I don't think anyone has ever covered this angle before. An MC will be judged on the quality of his music, not on the opinions of record label execs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

um, who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

he's another rap floozy here one day gone the other ! bring back hammer thats what i say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

The Game is a lyrically tight mc. He is very good. That is all I can say as I have not heard a lot of his stuff.

well if its going by whats been on the g unit radio mixtapes then he is a bit of a one trick pony, yeah budden kicked his ass but they both kinda suck a bit anyway so who cares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

The Game is the latest edition of the G Unit Records
    That's all I need to hear. As if there wasn't enough of this sh!te floating around.

• Advertisement

screw game what the hell happened to tony yayo he was the best out of em and he just fell off the radar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

g unit huh... I cant wait. :rolleyes:

I think i'll head down to limerick tonight and try to get shot a few times, maybe i can be the next tupac too once this guy has dropped off the scene

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

in fairness beating Joe Budden isnt much of an achievement is it?
    and if he lost in the battle thats just downright embarrasing, id suggest he goes back to the shooters and ask 'em to finish the job off :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭L!aM

Yayo's back in jail I think..

Yeah, because he tried to stab someone at the Vibe awards or something.

I thought young buck tried to stab someone? afaik a few people tried to beat up dre and young buck etc stepped in.

Ah yeah, it was Young Buck, my mistake.
    Tbh I can't tell the difference between the G-Unit members.

That's a good thing. If I were you I'd start trying to forget their names now too.

No seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 The_Dude

yeah the game is coming and the anticipation in la is big. the reaon why some of u say that he dosent sound too hot in mixtapes is because hes puttin out songs by the day to hype himself up

download this: Westside story

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=AFC787C2CEA70FBABF3A6F7DB7CCE34B

That song didn't exactly blow me away. The beat isn't bad but the song is a bit mediocre overall. Talk about over hyped....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

That new kid Oktober looks f uckin promising...think his new album's only on vinyl though...reminiscent of 36 Chamber era Wu Tang, noice....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

oh yeh, the game is fuc kin crap...he should take up carpentry, worked for Jesus...

If anyone cares here's games new video:

http://global-playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?sid=10136427&pt=url&xdata=0-23826488-NaN&s=0&b=&zz=a.asx

They did a good job on the video but game is still not very good. 50 is rubbish in this too.

Woeful. The 50 Cent intro says it all.

Advertisement