Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spiderman 2

• 30-11-2004 3:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Bought this on DVD after missing it on the cinema screens.
    Have to say thought it was an excellent movie and can't wait for the 3rd 1 to come out.

Any1 got much info on the 3rd film???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Not much besides a scheduled US release date of 4th May 2007.

I'm fairly sure i read somewhere that Kirsten Dunst said it will be her last Spiderman 3 film... and she doesn't think Tobey Maguire's too keen to do another one. And if they both leave, so will Sam Raimi.

Filming doesn't start til 2006 apparently.

This is what Raimi said about the Spiderman 3 villain.. no real information basically..
    Having finished the Spider-Man 2 DVD, Raimi is set to begin work on a screenplay with Alvin Sargent (Spider-Man 2, Unfaithful). For now, Raimi will only name-drop some classic Spidey villians, including the Green Goblin — possibly resurrected by Harry Osborn (James Franco) — the Vulture and Kraven the Hunter.

"I'm trying to figure out what (Peter Parker) is going to be learning on this next adventure," Raimi says. "Once I know this journey and the conflicts to put in, I would choose the villain that best represents those conflicts."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

You'd have to figure The Lizard will play some part in Spidey3 .... otherwise why introduce his character in 2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Dewey

Where was the Lizard is Spidey 2?? i only seen it for the first time the other night, but i dont remember the Lizard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

The Lizard himself isn't in it, but his alter ego Doc Roberts is.

Just got my Collectors Edition (which includes a reprint of "Spider-man No More") in the mail today, so going to have a double bill over the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭eggshapedfred

The Lizard himself isn't in it, but his alter ego Doc Roberts is.

<pedantic>Its Doc Connors thats the lizard. The one armed dude.</pedantic>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Half-Bicycle

I'd like to see Hammerhead or Sandman in it... or the flying bald fella, The Eagle or The Vulture?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

<pedantic>Its Doc Connors thats the lizard. The one armed dude.</pedantic>
    You're right, sorry, wrong name...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,890 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Isn't the astronaut that was going out with mary jane for a while in the film Venom? (not sure been a while since I've seen the animated series). I hope to see Venom as the next bad guy.

Advertisement