Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards down?

Options
  • 30-11-2004 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭

Was boards down for the last two hours? My connection has been acting funny with a few websites this morning...so not sure if it's me or Boards?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

RuggieBear wrote:
    Was boards down for the last two hours? My connection has been acting funny with a few websites this morning...so not sure if it's me or Boards?

was down for me too

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

was down for 1 hour 39 minutes well that was the time between the last post before it fell off the web and 11.00 when it came back

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Commissar

Must've been.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

L5 wrote:
    was down for me too

grand....very strange! i've not been able to connect to a heap of sites....daft.ie, unison....on and off with a few other.... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

My net has been acting funny in work too RuggieBear, maybe some Eircom subnet is down or something...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Ah yes, if all else fails and you haven't got a clue then blame eircom.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Boards was up, there was some critical failure in H365 in our cabinet. To be fair from the sounds of it something Real Bad happened but they got us back on the air in just over something like 45 mins, so you cant ask for more then that.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

That's cool....but need to feed the spam addiction before the paranoia sets in... :eek:

i'll blame eircom as well, anyway! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

longest 90 mins of my morning

thats what i did in my boredom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

it was down for me too but i could get on if i went on muppet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Ya!!! went all funny,ll good now.
    Has this ever happened before cvause cant get on sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Pie sometimes hangs - it'll get debugged and fixed soon. I'll get my spanner...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Whats going on here? 90% of page loads fail. Me gets pissed off.

Mike.

Advertisement