Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got...

Options
  • 21-03-2001 3:06pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

... JJ72's album - my bad for not getting it sooner, but I think it's a great album - a definite chill-out album.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Thats a great albumn, it could have been a lot bigger if there was some sort of decent advertising for it tho.

They're in Slane aswell arent they?

Aka: Dragon,Sexual Harassment Panda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boddah

r u jokin me?
    that album could hardly have been plugged any stronger. jj72 were on every tv show in britain and ireland, as well as having toured non stop in britain, ireland and asia

yes, they are playing slane, and reading, and probly every other festival they can think of

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

brilliant album, but gawwwwwwwwwd did you see what Mark was wearing during that recent Ireland Music Awards yoke ? And what about Hillary's outfit ... terrrrrrrrible, and gawd what an awful performance too, really let themselves down!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Is it true the poor little guy couldn't push over the drum kit?

Rawk on, JJ72.. Rawk on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

His incessant whining becomes a tad too much after...oh...about 5 listens to the album.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

ah his effort to knock over the drum kit was indeed hilarious ... i didn't think anyone else would notice it!

ah yes.

but i do love listening to his incessant whining

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

I'm sorry, but I just can't take a stuck-up Dalkey twat seriously when he sings about his oh-so-troubled life.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

He just shouts all the time, no different approach. Is he an icon for 14 year olds who want to shout and express their anger too?

Sorry I just can't feel genuine about this album - it wrecks my head, sure the lead singer is nice n all but I've no respect for it at all :/

Advertisement