Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best of 2004

• 30-11-2004 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

What are peoples favourite matches of the year?

In no particular order:

HHH Vs HBK at the Rumble

Eddie Vs Brock at NWO

Eddie Vs Kurt at WMxx

Benoit Vs HBK Vs HHH at WMxx

Kidman Vs London at the last SD only ppv

Orton Vs Foley at Backlash

HHH vs HBK HIAC at Badd Blood

Im sure there are a few Im forgetting about.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

What? No Jacqueline Vs Chavo Classic?! This must change!
    To be honest, there was precious little that took place this year that was earth shattering. Wrestlemania XX and that was it. And even then, i'm not a massive HHH fan. I wasn't a huge fan of the triple threat at WMXX because it was obvious that Benoit was going over.

I'm gonna go with Brock Vs Eddie. I'd only just watched it again this weekend and really has to be seen a second time to be appreciated.
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Unit00

Christian v Y2J at Wrestlemania was the best match I saw this year.

Foley v Orton at backlash was good

HBK v HHH v Benoit was very good was well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Foley v Orton - This match put Orton on the map in my opinion, you might not agree but then thats what this is all about. I really began enjoying his work after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭bob sexington

foley vs orton was great.mania 20 main event was great.
    forgotton great match also, was taker vs john cena, twas around april or may i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Id go
    1. Foley V. Ortan
    2. Londan V Kidman
    3. HHH V. HBK V. Benoit Rematch (the Earl Hebner run in while Benoit was in HBK's sharpshooter was genius)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

got to almost agree with the last post Foley v Orton
    London v Kidman
    Eddie v Kurt WMXX
    Triple Threat WMXX
    Jericho v Christian
    JBL v Eddie
    JBL v Undertaker(rare stunt not enough of them anymore)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

In no particular order:

Brock vs Eddie,No Way Out (A deserving champion is found at last)

Evolution vs Rock n' Sock connection (Flair's hilarious people's elbow attempt adds to this good match with its surprising ending,surprising to me anyway. :) )

Benoit vs Michaels vs HHH,WM20 (Greatest wrestler wins greatest prize)

Eddie vs Angle,WM20 (Helped us get over the Goldberg/Lesnar fiasco.Also Angle kicking out of the frog splash was great)

Christian vs Jericho,WM20 (Christian's finest hour and a nice twist that I confess i didn't see coming)

Orton vs Benoit,Summerslam (Hated the outcome but the match itself was brilliant)

Benoit vs HHH,Iron man match on Raw (Thankfully Benoit retained his title and I liked Eugene's interference)

Advertisement