Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Children of Dune DVDs

Options
  • 30-11-2004 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭

Has anyone come across them in any stores in Ireland? The original series is (or was) around here or there but it seems this much improved second series is not available except over the internet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Ehh, I think HMV have it (I saw a Dune mini-series DVD on the shelf at any rate, didn't look too closely)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

Why not just purchase online? It will be cheaper then getting it over the counter in the shops, plus you will have more choice.

c0y0te

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

/cringes at the concept ..ugggh...

recently read four of the books set before Dune and should re read the rest of the series soon. - Still reckon that the style of the film (sting & co.) was just so right that I can't imagine it any other way.

Advertisement