Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TNA - Bad news

• 30-11-2004 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

The following statement was posted a few minutes ago at [url]www.thewrestlingchannel.tv:[/url]

"We have been unable, as yet, to agree new terms on the carriage of the TNA shows from early December. We have had constant comments from viewers on the nature of the delayed feed, and agree with the fans that this is an unacceptable delay, given that WWE is on a considerably shorter time lag on Sky Channels. As such, we will not be broadcasting TNA in the future until we can agree new terms which gives the fans a better deal. Dec 8th will be the last "first-run" episode."

Also

There is a rumor making the rounds that Panda Energy, the Dallas, TX based financial backer of TNA, have pulled the plug on the promotion. I have to say that I really don't know if there is any truth to this at all. As most readers will
    know, Panda have burned around $15 million supporting TNA and have yet to see any return on their investment. The rumor goes that TNA have been given 90 days to find a new backer. Bob Carter, the owner of Panda, is said to be looking to sell his stock in TNA to anyone who would buy it.
    (credit THE WRESTLING 365 NEWSLETTER)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

I heard about this Its cat and Tna dont really know what they are doing Its stupidity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Don't be so quick to believe everything you read on the net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Having Watched TWC over the last 9 months or so I don't think TNA will be missed too much as the wrestling on it for the most part it depressing as while your watching it all you can think is why can't we see Jeff Hardy or Scott Hall?...plus the action isn 't half as good as is on ROH to me the best show on TWC is The Ring Of Honor, I'd love if they got up to date shows of both shows but preferably Ring Of Honor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭savemejebus

would agree that ROH is really kicking the TNA products ass. There are some great matches in TNA but I think that the production values really let the show down (from what i've seen on TWC, don't know about impact yet).

I think they would have done better by waiting till they could afford to do things properly rather than using mediocre material. In my opinion many of the entrance videos look very amateur and some of the gimmicks are truly cringeworthy. These things detract from the actual in ring action which is often quite excellent.

would agree that ROH is really kicking the TNA products ass. There are some great matches in TNA but I think that the production values really let the show down (from what i've seen on TWC, don't know about impact yet).

I think they would have done better by waiting till they could afford to do things properly rather than using mediocre material. In my opinion many of the entrance videos look very amateur and some of the gimmicks are truly cringeworthy. These things detract from the actual in ring action which is often quite excellent.

SHARK BOY!:OHHHH MY GOD HE'S BITING HIS @SS!

its a good way to counter the stink face

• Advertisement

Did you happen to see the Triple threat between Paul London, Low Ki And A.J Styles!..What a match, the hurricinranna off the top into the powerbomb..the good thing too is though some of the high spots look awkwardly timed some of them are done to perfection. But even the kicks and punches look much better than any other feds and SUPLEXES! Holy Sh!t, its like they land on their head every time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Did you happen to see the Triple threat between Paul London, Low Ki And A.J Styles!..What a match, the hurricinranna off the top into the powerbomb..the good thing too is though some of the high spots look awkwardly timed some of them are done to perfection. But even the kicks and punches look much better than any other feds and SUPLEXES! Holy Sh!t, its like they land on their head every time!

That was a great match, don't always watch the supercard shows but i flicked onto it the other night just before that match, it was definitely one of the best triple threat matches i've ever seen, no long rest periods and some amazing action, it was also nice to see the guys selling their moves for more than the requisite 10 seconds that you sometimes see in those high spot matches

Advertisement