Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Laid too easy

Options
  • 30-11-2004 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I find I have very litle respect for women anymore, I had a bad break up about two years ago and now I look for nothing more than a fling. I just got hit with a wop of depression on sunday night, I was in a friends dorm all weekend and I hit on as many women as I could just asking them out for the thrill, when they would say yes, I was making a short list of who to call back to that evening. I mean it feels great having so many women like me, but at the same time it feels pretty crap. Anyway the final straw was on sunday night whn I started to feel ****, I went loo laa in a kind of giddy happy stupid way, I stole furniture from a bar to bring back to the dorm, and then when we were down by the sea I saw a beer truck, I just shouted "beer truck beer truck" and ran over and put my fist through the window. THe five girls that were walking with me were laughing with me and went about taking a bottle each, anyway before they had finished at the truck they turned to see me stripped and trying to jump into the harbour, they stopped me. One thing led to another anyway on the way home we found a traooly and while pushing two of the girls in it I walloped my foot of the cerb and broke my toe. Two were med students so tehy brought me back to my room to look after me, thats where the memory goes a bit nuts, almost like a film, but I woke up with the two of them with lets say "that warm feeling you get when youve motioned your commotion..." but as more of the memories come back I just feel so bad, I mean it was like a childhood fantacy but now I just feel a litle hollow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Gee that's a shame. I'll move this to a more appropriate forum for your venting then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

thanks gordon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I could think of a lot of things to see right now but seeing as this is the cuckoo's nest I'm going to refrain.

I'll just say
    wooopedeedoodaaah

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

follow the yellow brick road... follow the yellow brick road... follow the, follow the, follow the, follow the, follow the yellow brick road! were off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz. we hear he is a wiz of a wiz, if ever a wiz there was.if ever a wiz of a wiz there was, the wizard of oz is one because... because, because, because, becauuuuuuussse... because of the wonderful things he does...

*wash, rinse and repeat, ALWAYS repeat*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

I find I have very litle respect for women anymore...
    GeeWizzzzzzz, that's such a sad story dude-eroos! BIG HUGS for all of us here in the Nest.
    But, you know life ain't all that bad! There is harmony in disharmony you know. And behind the clouds, the sun is shining.
    It could be worse! It will be worse! As you that feeling bad is just a new sensation. As tomorrow is another day. You will survive.
    There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
    After the rain comes a rainbow.
    It's always darkest before the dawn.
    It has to get worse, before it gets better.
    Every rose has its thorn.
    Midnight is where the day begins
    Cheer up, it's not the end of the world.
    This too, shall pass
    Life's not so bad, when you consider the alternative
    The sharper is the berry, the sweeter is the wine

And stop beating up Beer Trucks you freak!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I find I have very litle respect for women anymore, I had a bad break up about two years ago and now I look for nothing more than a fling. I just got hit with a wop of depression on sunday night, I was in a friends dorm all weekend and I hit on as many women as I could just asking them out for the thrill, when they would say yes, I was making a short list of who to call back to that evening. I mean it feels great having so many women like me, but at the same time it feels pretty crap. Anyway the final straw was on sunday night whn I started to feel ****, I went loo laa in a kind of giddy happy stupid way, I stole furniture from a bar to bring back to the dorm, and then when we were down by the sea I saw a beer truck, I just shouted "beer truck beer truck" and ran over and put my fist through the window. THe five girls that were walking with me were laughing with me and went about taking a bottle each, anyway before they had finished at the truck they turned to see me stripped and trying to jump into the harbour, they stopped me. One thing led to another anyway on the way home we found a traooly and while pushing two of the girls in it I walloped my foot of the cerb and broke my toe. Two were med students so tehy brought me back to my room to look after me, thats where the memory goes a bit nuts, almost like a film, but I woke up with the two of them with lets say "that warm feeling you get when youve motioned your commotion..." but as more of the memories come back I just feel so bad, I mean it was like a childhood fantacy but now I just feel a litle hollow.

"I drank lots of beer I didn't pay for and had a threesome with two nurses."

Sorry, where's the problem?

(Other than that you can't spell trolley... or maybe it was a traooly... or maybe traooly was what you were shouting when you were making whaoopie with the two nurses)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

follow the yellow brick road... follow the yellow brick road... follow the, follow the, follow the, follow the, follow the yellow brick road! were off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz. we hear he is a wiz of a wiz, if ever a wiz there was.if ever a wiz of a wiz there was, the wizard of oz is one because... because, because, because, becauuuuuuussse... because of the wonderful things he does...

QUOTE]
    ......like kiss your ass.......?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Eh dude.Quit bitchin and take the advice from MinesaJD (wise words).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Mutilate your face - that'll keep the women away.

doodle doodle doo

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

(Other than that you can't spell trolley... or maybe it was a traooly... or maybe traooly was what you were shouting when you were making whaoopie with the two nurses)

Did you intentionally try to sound like that nice Dr. Cox from Scrubs there, or was that just an eerie coincidence? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Purely coincidental.

*cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Ali Cat

Hmmm, sounds like maybe you never got over your original break up and so you've just been compensating and distracting for far too long. My advice is to just give it a rest for a while--difficult as this can be--and give your feelings time to surface and to figure out what you really want, then perhaps you won't feel so bad even if you decide to continue as you have been going.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

There's no way back from there mate, You're fooked,

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

I can sympathise mate(with out the deadly threesome unfortunitly...)
    I broke up with my 3yr girlfriend n since then ive been so bitter towards woman kind, lately I get what I want off them then discard!!

Defense mechanism maybe, cant get hurt from flings!!

Sooner or later you'l need to get over it tho, the distractions wear off eventually!!

no serious discussions here pls, this is the cuckoo's nest.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Hello, Hello
    Hola!
    I'm at a place called vertigo (¿Dónde está?)
    It's everything I wish I didn't know
    Except you give me something I can feel
    Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

hey mambo

mambo italiano!

A girl went back to Napoli
    Because she missed the scenery
    The native dances and the charming songs
    But wait a minute, something's wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

you could always try shagging men, animals and inanimate objects or any combination of them at once and see if any of them makes you feel any better.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

You could always lay carpets - a nice deep shag would soon sort you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

your love keeps taking me haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaighhhhhh your love keeps lifting me haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggghhh
    I can feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

...if 'toomuchlove' is still fisting Beer Trucks?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

My cat's breath smells like cat food

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

*wash, rinse and repeat, ALWAYS repeat*

Never repeat! It's a filthy money making plot by hundreds of shampoo companies! Twice the shampoo = twice the money. I'm sure "Rage Against The Machine" wrote a song about it :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

could be worse
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/moresexthanme.html

Advertisement