Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pes4 minimum spec

Options
  • 30-11-2004 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hola,
    I really want to get my paws on this game but to do so I'll have to buy a dvd drive and upgrade my graphics card. This along with buying the actual game will cost me a fair bit and I'm fairly poor at the mo. So my question is, could anyone recommend a decent(but budget) graphics card that will play the game. My graphics card budget would be under 150 euro. My current card is a geForce 2 titanium 64 MB, which i don't think will cut the mustard.
    ta.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=122900&cks=SPK €135
    http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=301232&cks=SPK €123
    http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=300416&cks=PRL €910 oh i want that one
    MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP

Intel Pentium III 800MGHz or equivalent processor (Athlon/Duron/Celeron)

128 MB RAM

4X DVD-ROM Drive

NVIDIA GeForce 3 or ATI Radeon 8500 video card

DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card

DirectX 8.1 or higher (included on Disc 1)

*Network(TCP/IP 64kbps or higher)

800MB free hard disk space

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Windows 2000/XP

Intel Pentium IV 1.4GHz processor

256 MB RAM

8X DVD-ROM Drive

NVIDIA GeForce 4 Ti, ATI Radeon 9600, or higher

DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card

DirectX 8.1 or higher (included on Disc 1)

*Network(TCP/IP 1.5Mbps or higher)

3GB free hard disk space

SUPPORTED CHIPSETS:

NVIDIA - GeForce FX (5900, 5800, 5600, 5200), GeForce4 Ti, GeForce3

ATI - Radeon 9800, 9700, 9600, 9500, 9200, 9000, 8500

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭tammy

nice one kdjac, those first two look good and the last one very special (as would the circumstances needed for me to afford it) :( . I think i'll meet the min system requirements with a little overhead so hopefully with a new card and dvd drive I'll be humming.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

I installed the demo and managed to get it working on my other pc by turning everything down everthing and running @ 640x480. or in a window, only problem was a slowdown but it was playable.

My specs were:
    p4 1.6ghz
    512ram
    geforce 2mx

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭tammy

interesting, I guess the best thing to do would be to buy the dvd drive. Test the game and then upgrade the graphics card if its not handling it. Though I kind want a new graphics card anyway. I'll get a scratch card on the way home. :)

Advertisement