Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brag thread ;-)

Options
  • 30-11-2004 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

So we have the "know your nerds" and "know your nerds retro style" thread - so anyone wanna show off their little ones:

You can see my two at the following link:

www.babiesonline.com/babies/c/cian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

What a cutie. Love the haircut photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

Hi Climaxer - Long time no hear.

Cian is certainly a lovely young lad. Well done Mammy !!

I'll post up some shots of our wee lad when he sits still long enough for me to take a photo. He's too much a moving target at the moment especially when there is a wire, a remote control, a phone or an open door within view. He's a bit like his dad.

Take care Climaxer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

Gonker thats my fav pic too :)

Dummy - any improvement on the sleeping for your little fella. Lookin forward to seeing his pic. Your boy is just gone one isn't he. Is he walking/crawling. My little fella was a late crawler and walker - didn't crawl (well properly)til 11.5 mths and walk (properly) til 17 months. Hes zooming around the place now. You shoud've seen him in Smyts the other day running up and down the aisles :D Started to say the dreaded F word too and trying to ignore it.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

Climaxer - He was 14 months yesterday. The sleeping has improved since we started the lavendar baths and lavendar spray in his room. He sleeps on average from 10pm until 4:30am and that's him up for the day. This week he only woke up once at 1am.

But we have changed our own routines. The bottles are made at about 7:30 every night. As soon as he goes to sleep we go to bed. We try to get our 8 hours and so far we're doing well.

He's a real charmer - gives everyone a great smile. But he's really funny at the moment. I spend a lot of time on the phone even at home with business calls. But now when he sees me on the phone, he puts his hand up to his ear as if it's a phone and starts muttering away. really funny to watch.

Not walking yet but will be in another few weeks. He stands up without any assistance (and points at the ceiling !!). Crawls like mad all over the place and the kitchen presses have already been emptied a few times - pots, plates all over the place. Kitchen phone has been disconnected by little hands on countless occasions.

Life's good and we're enjoying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

I thought people would be harping on about their humongous phalluses or something..... How wrong was I....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

Dummy - glad to hear he is improving but its still so early at 4:30 am - I'm yawning just thinking about it! My little fella is a great sleeper Thank God. Thats the best thing you're doing is to sleep when he sleeps or else you and your wife would be going around like zombies.

He sounds like a real charmer alright - its so easy for them to wrap us parents around their finger ;) . Don't worry about the walking as they are all so different and reach the milestones when they are ready. My little fella has only really started to talk the last few months and he was 2 in September probably because he don't get a word in edgeways with my Mother, myself and his big sister! He's saying nearly everything now and its great :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

here's mine.... attached to my sig... :D

Advertisement